[tcb] Re: Are you ready for some Texican Rack and Roll ?

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:34:59 -0800 (PST)

Looks good, but where's the pedal pan?

--- On Wed, 1/21/09, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Are you ready for some Texican Rack and Roll ?
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 4:20 PM

Here's the beef:
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/516496.jpg
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/516497.jpg
http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/516498.jpg
Nice Bob and Paul!

Will Wood wrote:
> bump steer is the condition whereby when you hit a bump in the road your
vehicle automatically veers in one direction or another.  It's caused,
typically, by a high angle in the tie rods vs. the spindles or other suspension
geometry issues.

what these guys keep talking about "bump steer"? I think BOB is so for
ahead of some of these guys they just don't get it. This thing is smoother
than my H3 .Hope all is well in the Woodall household.