[tcb] Re: Anybody listening to Letterman?

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:21:36 -0700 (PDT)

I have access to the Texas license plate data base, if you have one or two MSG
me off the list and I'll send name and address.
Jeff Bednar

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2009, at 1:57 PM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I did it once. Go to the DMV and tell them it’s a car you saw that you want to
buy.

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 9:25 AM

I will just say....her loss.  She is missing out on some good company and good
camping.