[tcb] Re: Anybody listening to Letterman?

  • From: captainotto@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:29:47 +0000

Hey, I show up! ;)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:36:11
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Anybody listening to Letterman?

Yeah, I had heard that she had a bay window.  I have thought about writing her
and telling her about the Classic and T@P, but probably would get a response
from her publicist, and not from her.  Right now the news says that she has
swine flu, I am so sick of hearing those 2 words, and the show has stopped
production because of it.  It would be cool to have a celebrity show up at one
of the campouts.  Just to be able to "hang out" and get away from the hustle
and bustle of hollyweird.