[tcb] Re: Anybody listening to Letterman?

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:19:39 -0500

Maybe you should send him one of your post card invites so he knows when it is. :-)

singlecabboy wrote:
I am always hoping that Jessie James will show up at the Tx Classic. Paul Smith
  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking
H.B.B T.C.B Transporters at the Point 7 October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

--- On Fri, 10/30/09, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Anybody listening to Letterman?
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 9:37 AM
was going to say something about this, but I didn't want
to offend anyone.  Yes, we do have our celebrities
among us.

From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 7:36 AM

Yeah, I had heard that she had a bay window. I have thought about writing her and telling her about the
Classic and T@P,
but probably would get a response from her publicist, and
not from her.  Right now the news says that she has
swine flu, I am so sick of hearing those 2 words, and the
show has stopped production because of it.  It would be
cool to have a celebrity show up at one of the
campouts.  Just to be able to "hang out" and
get away from the hustle and bustle of hollyweird.