[tcb] Re: 88mm pistons

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:06:10 -0500

Gerald, using that calculator (very cool) if I enter 78.4 x 88 I get 1907. With the deck spacers (I don't know how tall they are) wouldn't that give me the extra 8 to make it a 1915?

I am not trying to MAKE my engine bigger I am just working to figure how my builder could call it a 1915.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>