[tcb] Re: 88mm pistons

  • From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:02:24 -0500

"mild" is relative. I consider anything above a 110 to be a more radical
cam. The last 110 I bought, I put in an otherwise stock engine and it
wouldn't idle. So I took it out and put a stock cam in and it purred like a
kitten. For most engines above 1680cc, you just about have to run a larger
carb or dual carbs.