[tcb] Re: "66 SO-42

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:34:13 -0600

Nice Jeff Happy bus day to you

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] "66 SO-42
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:15:16 -0800 (PST)

Here is a link to the bus I purchased from Tarry on Friday.  I spent most of the afternoon with him hearing stories and loading up the bus. Really cool guy!!

The pictures are from Sat before I had a chance to powerwash and store in my garage.  Luckily I was able to dry store all of the interior before the rain and nasty weather set in this weekend.

More pics will come later when  I have a little bit warmer environment.

Jeff

pics on Flickr, browse to see all 6

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.