[tcb] Re: "66 SO-42

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:13:41 -0600

Nice bus Jeff, I hope to see it in person next time we're in Austin.
That's awesome!

ATX BUS wrote:
Here is a link to the bus I purchased from Tarry on Friday. I spent most of the afternoon with him hearing stories and loading up the bus. Really cool guy!! The pictures are from Sat before I had a chance to powerwash and store in my garage. Luckily I was able to dry store all of the interior before the rain and nasty weather set in this weekend. More pics will come later when I have a little bit warmer environment. Jeff /*pics on Flickr, browse to see all 6*/ *//* http://www.flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/358748545/

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel <http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw--> to find your fit.