[tcb] Re: "66 SO-42

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:15:49 -0800 (PST)

I didn't realize that Terry had stripped it that far. but all in all it looks
to be in very decent shape. It's a big project bringing one back to life.
you've got a great base to start from.
  Good luck and keep us informed.---mark

ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Here is a link to the bus I purchased from Tarry on Friday.  I spent
most of the afternoon with him hearing stories and loading up the bus. Really
cool guy!!

  The pictures are from Sat before I had a chance to powerwash and store in my
garage.  Luckily I was able to dry store all of the interior before the rain
and nasty weather set in this weekend.

  More pics will come later when  I have a little bit warmer environment.

  Jeff

  pics on Flickr, browse to see all 6

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/358748545/