[tcb] Re: could i be the first?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:39:05 -0800 (PST)

The last time I went to Buses by the Arch in St. Louis, there was a group there
from New York City (get a rope) that had blown an engine on the way there.
stopped at a roadside park, had a spare and changed engines, and then while one
was driving, the other one was in the back rebuilding the engine they had just
pulled. Of course these are the same guys we pissed off because one of them was
spraying WD-40 on a deck lid hinge and we told him to be careful because it is
a rust inhibitor.

Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Only VW owners would think
about or be able to have a back up motor for a road trip.  That's Awesome!
The whole idea would freak out most people.  Nobody else could do an engine
swap in a Wal-Mart parking lot with just a floor jack.  VW's are great.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   i looked it up yesterday.
it's like a 9 hour drive according to mapquest
and, to top it off it bypass' me around austin. so i won't have to deal with
midnight traffic. i plan on leaving from work thursday before and driving
all the way there. oh, i'm making it. acutally, i am thinking about building
a backup motor for it and toting it down there just in case. i am comming
down in the camper this year.

>From: "Eric Woodall"
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: could i be the first?
>Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:13:54 -0600 (CST)
>
>Wait a minute, isn't that like a 14 hour drive for you?
>Think you can make it?
>

> > to register for the Texas Classic?
> >
> > It's on like Donkey Kong who's comming this year

> > Dave vs. Carl: The Insignificant Championship Series.  Who will win?
> >
>http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now

  TV dinner still cooling?