[tcb] Re: $55,000

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:53:21 +0000

Shelby's car and one of two.  I liked how he bragged about getting pulled over
for going 190 in NV.  That's what happened to the other one.  The guy bought it
from Bill Cosby and turned himself into canned spam.

From: sammie smith
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:06:33
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your'e right Peter.  Should have qualified that.  Barndoor and through pressed
bumpers do go for more.  However,

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile