[tcb] Re: $55,000

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 01:43:00 +0000 GMT

Calm down Sammie,
I actually enjoy watching someone with too much money get a few minutes of
their due fame paying too much for a cool car in the heat of the moment; good
for the seller.  It was you that got Kirk and I start watching the auction on
the SPEED channel, and we actually enjoyed it.  There was a car on there the
other night that sold last year for $50k+ less than it did last year with less
than 200 miles added to it.  If any of us finish a great restoration of our own
and want to maximize our return, we'd be stupid not to auction it at BJ, like
it or not.  And you're right, most of the really special Buses change hands
very silently.  Our hobby has changed and will continue to do so because our
quirky obscure T2s have somehow become more mainstream.  Many others have
finally figured out what we have known for a long time.....Buses are cool.  You
and I will always find good deals if we want then; if only there were more
space, money, and time.
Enjoy the hobby,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: sammie smith
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:24:57
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now you guys done let out the secret to Beverly as to how much theswe busses
are really worth!

Beverly Williams wrote: Sweet!

Ronnie Hughes wrote:
Now I know what Sammie's retirement plan is - selling buses at Barrett-Jackson.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/carlist/cardetails.asp?In_AuctionID=221&In_LotNumber=1215:

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick: in no time

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.: