[tbl.viu] Re: hello

  • From: Deborah Torkko <Deborah.Torkko@xxxxxx>
  • To: "<tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 19:37:24 +0000

Hi all,

I am holding on to the IRATS AND TRATS in the event that I may decide to use
one or more of the IRAT questions should I decide to implement TBL in another
section of Engl 115 next semester. Students already know their IRAT score from
doing the TRAT. They can always see me to review both and their averaged score
(if they've not already calculated it). I've opted to keep all in a folder in
my office.

My decision is grounded in the knowledge that I am assigned Engl 115 again next
semester and I have adopted the same core text.

I hope one and all are enjoying the liveliness of TBL.

Very best,
Deb

On Sep 20, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Nancy page
<nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks! This helps and confirms what I was planning on doing as well.

Thanks again,
Nancy

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Lynda Robinson
<Lynda.Robinson@xxxxxx<mailto:Lynda.Robinson@xxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi Nancy,

I'm not sure if its correct, but after marking them, what I did was fold the
IRATS in such as way that only the name of the student was visible and put them
into each teams folder for each student to take their own and review and see
how they did individually.

I also put the TRAT in each teams folder for them to review as a team too..
interested to see what others have done....

thanks

Lynda