[tbl.viu] Re: hello

  • From: Nancy page <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 09:34:02 -0700

Thanks! This helps and confirms what I was planning on doing as well.

Thanks again,
Nancy

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Lynda Robinson <Lynda.Robinson@xxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Nancy,

I'm not sure if its correct, but after marking them, what I did was fold
the IRATS in such as way that only the name of the student was visible and
put them into each teams folder for each student to take their own and
review and see how they did individually.

I also put the TRAT in each teams folder for them to review as a team too..
interested to see what others have done....

thanks

Lynda