[tbl.viu] Re: hello

  • From: Nancy page <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:32:09 -0700

Thanks, Debra-that seems like a good plan, too.
I appreciate all the tips and advice I've been able
to get on this listserv. thank you!

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 12:37 PM, Deborah Torkko <Deborah.Torkko@xxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all,

I am holding on to the IRATS AND TRATS in the event that I may decide to
use one or more of the IRAT questions should I decide to implement TBL in
another section of Engl 115 next semester. Students already know their IRAT
score from doing the TRAT. They can always see me to review both and their
averaged score (if they've not already calculated it). I've opted to keep
all in a folder in my office.

My decision is grounded in the knowledge that I am assigned Engl 115 again
next semester and I have adopted the same core text.

I hope one and all are enjoying the liveliness of TBL.

Very best,
Deb

On Sep 20, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Nancy page <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks! This helps and confirms what I was planning on doing as well.

Thanks again,
Nancy

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Lynda Robinson <Lynda.Robinson@xxxxxx
<mailto:Lynda.Robinson@xxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi Nancy,

I'm not sure if its correct, but after marking them, what I did was fold
the IRATS in such as way that only the name of the student was visible and
put them into each teams folder for each student to take their own and
review and see how they did individually.

I also put the TRAT in each teams folder for them to review as a team too..
interested to see what others have done....

thanks

Lynda
________________________________
From: tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [
tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] on
behalf of Nancy page [nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 9:20 AM
To: tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tbl.viu] Re: hello

Hello,
I'm hoping someone might have the answer to this–– Do I give back the
irats/trats after grading or do I keep them?
Should the grades for the iRats be kept hidden from team members for
confidentiality?
thanks for any feedback,
Nancy

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Tine Reimers <Tine.Reimers@xxxxxx
<mailto:Tine.Reimers@xxxxxx><mailto:Tine.Reimers@xxxxxx<mailto:
Tine.Reimers@xxxxxx>>> wrote:
Welcome Lynda! We’re getting a good ‘crew’ in the list now.

Tine

From: tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tbl.viu-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>