[tbl.viu] Re: hello

  • From: Lynda Robinson <Lynda.Robinson@xxxxxx>
  • To: "tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tbl.viu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 16:26:09 +0000

Hi Nancy,

I'm not sure if its correct, but after marking them, what I did was fold the
IRATS in such as way that only the name of the student was visible and put them
into each teams folder for each student to take their own and review and see
how they did individually.

I also put the TRAT in each teams folder for them to review as a team too..
interested to see what others have done....

thanks

Lynda