[talks-uk] Re: nokia 6260 and turning of

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:04:01 +0100

Hi Anthony,

To find out the version of your Fermware, key in the following from your
Telephone Window: Star Hash 0000 hash. The Star and hash key by the way are
to the left and right of the zero key Respectively. Depending on your phone,
you may or may not hear a short beep, and then some numbers.

Note, you can not review the information presented with your left/right
arrow keys, but you can do this again if you didn't catch it the first time.
HTH

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews