[talks-uk] Re: nokia 6260 and turning of

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:33:16 +0100

Hi anthony, Is the battery charged ok? smiles, just kidding mate.  not sure on
the 6260 as when i had this model I didn't have the same prolem but i must say
that i had an older 6600 which did cut off with no warning.  It was when i was
in the states last year and although i was using the correct charger with a
voltage converter unit I had to go and buy the u.s. version of the charger for
it to work.  Wonder if you might have a problem with the charger?