[talks-uk] Re: nokia 6260 and turning of

  • From: "Amro" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:58:41 +0100

Anthony, <Smile>. It stands for laughing out loud or some say laugh on line. And while I'm at it, let me say hello to everyone on here! I've been lurking for sometime in this list but had nothing to contribute so far <G>.

Cheers,

Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "anthony campbell" <anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx>