[talks-uk] Re: e71 Lock

  • From: "The one & only Paul David" <p.balster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:26:04 -0000

Good afternoon Barbara, and thanks for your most helpful information. It seems
the problem has been solved, just like you said it should be, as I have
received confirmation that the registration has been successful. I had been
under the impression when leaving Judd Street on 2 November that everything
that had to be done had been done, as the folks there had given no indication
that I had to do anything else. So, hopefully that  is the end of my problems.
Only time will tell of course.

Paul David