[talks-uk] Re: bluetooth question

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:07:31 +0100

I would agree with Steve that this may be to do with authorizing the connection. I had to pair my bluetooth earpiece with the phone at the beginning and enter a code. From then I could switch on and off as I pleased, though I have found it a little difficult to work out the sequence and timing of doing things so am still getting a bit messed up from time to time.

My bluetooth headset has an on/off switch so I don't have to hear it in my bag. Once it's turned off my phone works as expected, through its speaker.

Hope that helps a bit.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx