[talks-uk] Re: bluetooth question

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:18:20 +0100

Hi Jean,

No it wouldn't happen if the earpiece is switched off, but I once knew a
customer who thought her Talks had crashed, because she couldn't hear it.
Turned out she had accidentally turned on her earpiece in her handbag, and
Talks was talking through it.  Once we realised it, we simply got the
headset out and disconnected.