[talks-uk] bluetooth question

  • From: "jean parker" <radioforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:30:18 +0530

All:

I have three bluetooth devices that I use with my phone, a keyboard, a gps receiver and an earpiece. The keyboard and gps receiver detect the bluetooth connection in my n82 automatically and a request appears on the phone asking if I want to connect the device. But the earpiece doesn't do that. When I want to use the earpiece, I must manually turn on bluetooth, arrow to paired devices and go to connect to audio device. Only then does it connect to the earpiece.

How can I set things so the earpiece connects automatically like the keyboard and the gps receiver?

Your help is much appreciated in advance,

Jean