[talks-uk] Re: bluetooth question

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:08:23 +0100

Jean,

As per my last post, my headset can be turned on and off as I please, then the phone works normally and I don't hear the headset in the bag!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jean
parker Sent: Friday 25 September 2009 06:00
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] bluetooth question

All:

I have three bluetooth devices that I use with my phone,
a keyboard, a gps receiver and an earpiece.  The
keyboard and gps receiver detect the bluetooth
connection in my n82 automatically and a request appears
on the phone asking if I want to connect the device. But the earpiece doesn't do that. When I want to use
the earpiece, I must manually turn on bluetooth, arrow
to paired devices and go to connect to audio device. Only then does it connect to the earpiece.
How can I set things so the earpiece connects
automatically like the keyboard and the gps receiver?

Your help is much appreciated in advance,

Jean