[talks-uk] WAYFINDER ACCESS - A COUPLE OF CLARIFICATION POINTS, PLEASE!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:53:45 +0100

Hi all,

Well, I'm about to purchase - at last!

Before doing so, I'm not sure whether my GPS receiver is still working properly. If not, what does anyone recommend to go with the Nokia N95. (I know that receiver is not up to it so don't intend to use the phone's own receiver.)

Second, so I download the latest software I find on the TALKNAV pages and then how does the registration process work?

Finally, what does "Lifetime" mean? Does it mean while you have a certain handset, or is the licence transferable to other handsets?

Thanks for answers.  I'm nearly set to go!  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx