[talks-uk] e71 Standby Screen Speech

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:14:58 +0100

Hi
I have managed to turn off saying date and time on my e71 but it is still
saying key 1 and key 2 stuff at the standby screen.  not only that but when I
go away from the phone and say it is on the table then after about 2 minutes it
starts cheerping away to itself about keypad locked and pressing key one and
key 2.  How can I turn these off?