[talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:09:39 +0100

Eleanor,

It?s only price fixing if we sit down in a bar together and agree how much
we?re going to sell it for, the fact that we all have the same price just
means that we?ve looked at our respective margins, assessed support and
other costs and set a price based on that.

---Neil Barnfather

TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com

www.wayfinderaccess.com

Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062

Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997