[talks-uk] Two issues

  • From: "Rob Winter" <robju.furball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:04:48 +0100

Hi,

Since installing Talks 5 to my N86, two new things have started to happen.

1. I like to use the summary after call feature which tells you how long your call lasted. Prior to version 5, Talks read this with no problem at all, but since installing 5, this feature now works when it feels like it. I can of course go to the log and find out the information that way.

2. When opening a text message from within the inbox, earlier versions used to read the message automatically but now, it only reads who the text is from so you have to press down arrow to read the message, and it also says who it's from again. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?

I do love the new time command when the slide is closed.

Cheers.

Rob