[talks-uk] Re: Two issues

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:01:23 +0100

Hi Saqib,

I'd do that in a heartbeat, but I need to mod the firmware before it's
flashed.  So I need to get access to actual firmware files from Navifirm.
The plus side is it won't require me to change product codes.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.