[talks-uk] Nokia N97 mini up for sale

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 06:41:29 +0100

Hi Everyone.

With the release of talks 5.0 supporting touch screen Nokia mobile phone's, I
thought it about time to put together this little package and readvertise this
phone at a new price low.  The Nokia N97 mini is a sleek, stylish and compact
mobile phone with a touch screen and keyboard interface.  The phone allows you
to enjoy your mobile life whenever and where ever you happen to be.  Access the
internet, listen to your favourite music, use GPS to find your way and so much
more as well as accessing your mobile communications through email, SMS and
social networking through the customisable home screen.  For full technical
specifications about this phone, please see the Nokia UK website
www.nokia.co.uk.  This phone is sim free, unbranded and will work on any
network.  A 30 day demo of talks can be requested from www.talknav.com and
existing talks 4 users can obtain the latest version of talks by simply
performing a phone transfer license purchase.  For more details, please don't
hesitate to ask.

I'd like £250 for this phone which will include next day delivery, a genuine
Nokia carry case and high quality replacement battery as well as all the boxed
accessories provided by Nokia.

All the best, Ibrahim