[talks-uk] Re: T-mobile disbands Disability Services Team!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:09:53 -0000

Hi Scott,

Couldn't agree more.  Why do we need a special disabilities team?  Every
time I wanted to upgrade my phone or contract, I got put through to them,
and they had to divert me sometimes, which was more inconvenient.

But anyway, back to Talks I think.  They will be no reall loss though.

From: Paul Leake - Email Address: paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/12/2009 18:48
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

that's really interesting so they prefer to adopt a position of
discriminating against disabled people lest they act in favour of them!

Cheers

Paul

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx