[talks-uk] Re: Spell Word announcement

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:29:18 +0100

I struggled when I tried about three times running ... and on the fourth I got there and now love it! It does take a bit of perseverance.

For me the secret was just getting to know when I'd have the right word spoken and not to worry about the jibberish I heard beforehand. I do now listen to the jibberish because I'm usually able to spot when I put in a wrong key press and so I do even find it helpful to listen to that now.

I can't text twhen I'm too tired. It does take a fair amount of concentration for me.

Hope this might help a bit.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx