[talks-uk] Re: Spell Word announcement

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:19:22 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

Not that I know of.

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Eleanor Burke
Sent: Tuesday 18 August 2009 20:16
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Spell Word announcement

Yes thank you Steve, I've just done that and it works fine.  Now I think way

back when I first learned this, someone did tell me that but it did not seem

to work for me then and I never tried it again.Now I can be even quicker at
the predictive text, seconds will be cut down on messages.  Is there no way
as I use more than one phone that the dictionary I put in with words I want,

can be transferred to another phone or saved by me on the memory card?