[talks-uk] Re: How can a talks user like myself who has some residual vision take a photograph using an N82?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:23:50 -0000

You press key 2 to activate the camera. Photographs can be taken in portrait or landscape. Holding the camera in portrait the relevant buttons are on the right of the phone. The top 2 buttons bring the object to be photographed either close or far away. The button on the bottom is the one you will use to take the photograph. You hold it in and press and hold and you will hear the photograph being taken. I cannot advise at present about the shutter as I do not have that phone with me but I expect you will feel if the shutter is open or closed. I also have an N95 8GB and it has no shutter. I have very little vision but people tell me the photograph comes out fine. I prefer to instruct someone on how to take a photograph for me. If you are thinking of sending the photograph as a multi-media file then you need to choose the smallest size photograph that yhou can take. I generally t ake the photographs and then transfer them to my PC where I can view them on my large full screen. I found that when I need to select the smallest size, talks does not work and I need sighted assistance to select the correct size. ope this helps a little.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19:02:2009 2:47 pm

Hi Alex when your in camera mode just hold down the camera button for
couple of seconds and then the photo will be taken. You will hear the
snapshot and then you must go in to gallary to view it. You can also
change
the setting where the snapshot stays on the screen until you hit key
2. Once
you have taken a picture it's good practice to rename the file whilst
the
picturing is showing. At least that way it would be easier for you to
find
the snapshot in gallary. Give me a call if you need further
assistance.