[talks-uk] Re: How can a talks user like myself who has some residual vision take a photograph using an N82?

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:47:30 -0000

Hi Alex when your in camera mode just hold down the camera button for a couple of seconds and then the photo will be taken. You will hear the snapshot and then you must go in to gallary to view it. You can also change the setting where the snapshot stays on the screen until you hit key 2. Once you have taken a picture it's good practice to rename the file whilst the picturing is showing. At least that way it would be easier for you to find the snapshot in gallary. Give me a call if you need further assistance. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>