[talks-uk] Re: How can a talks user like myself who has some residual vision take a photograph using an N82?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:27:17 -0000

Hi Carol,

As I started this thread I thought I might be able to answer
the question you posed to Eleanor regarding whether you need
to silence Talks when Taking a photograph.

I've found that certainly on my N82 I can take a photograph
without having to silence Talks, although I'm sure either
Eleanor or another N95 user will be able to clarify whether
what I've said actually applies to the N95 as well.

Alexander Shannon