[talks-uk] Help with Nokia5800 Xpress music

  • From: "Paul Cutress" <pcutress@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 11:55:46 +0100

Help with touch screen please?
I am using a touch screen phone the nokia 5800 xpress music. Now what i have found with this phone, is when I move my finger around the touch screen, keeping my finger in touch with the screen, talks should read out all letters and numbers as your finger or styless moves. however, why is it then, that certain characters are past through to the phone?, the idea is, or so I am told, that you lift your finger for half a second and then tap again for that character to activate and be past through to the phone. so, why then are some characters like dot, and some numbers being past through anyway?, why is the exploration mode not working?, any help would be appreciated.

all the best.