[talks-uk] Re: X6 Dialling Query

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 20:28:52 +0100

I do not think the handset is to blame. We are wishing as visually impaired users to use the touch screens. We are in the mniority and I am sure sighted people are not blaming their hand sets, well I know not. I have the N97 Mini and so does my niece who is sighted. I have problems and am learning through this list. She does not have any problems. Talks I have no doubt is doing its best to keep up and I am sure on the next release we will get even more improvements. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>