[talks-uk] Re: Editing text

  • From: "Kawal Gucukoglu" <kawal_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:25:48 +0000

OK, no problem. What's re enter? Is that another function on the phone or is it where if you press the edit key twice wherever you are in your message you can reply by hitting that key?

Philip Martin writes:

Hi,
Sorry, I know how to engage the edit function, but having read the manual I do not think there is a paste etc function. I only use delete and re enter to edit.

Philip
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kawal Gucukoglu" <kawal_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>