[talks-uk] Re: Editing text

  • From: "Kawal Gucukoglu" <kawal_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:53:05 +0000

Hi Clive,

I've been wondering about how to copy and paste etc, as I asked my husband Ibrahim who is very good with talks as you may know, but he doesn't know the answer either so I do hope that someone will come back with a possible suggestion.

With kind regards,

Kawal.

Clive Pallett writes:

Hello Kawal,

I think what Philip means is to delete the text and then re-enter it using the keypad. As I started this thread, I was quoting what it says in the help file how to edit text. It would be useful, especially when copying from a note, say, into a text message. Does anyone else have suggestions?

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

Kawal Gucukoglu
(e-mail/msn):