[talks-uk] Re: Editing text

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:19:53 -0000

That's a shame. I've tried this by selecting the talks key twice (to turn it into the edit key) and holding down one of the scroll keys.

All I've had so far is if you press talks twice to get edit and hold that button down, then pressing the scroll down arrow just seems to speak the next line, or so down. I'm not sure which line of text is spoken. I'm assuming its the next line down.

Or, doing the same thing but pressing the right arrow scroll takes me to the next message, lol.

So, I just don't know. It would be useful as, the odd person will send me their new phone number by text and, I don't know how to add that to my contacts as, they don't send them as business card texts. Not always anyway.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>