[talks-uk] Re: BBC IPlayer for the N96

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:18:33 -0000

Steve
This is excellent.  I am dreadful though, unlike your friend Mel, I just listen
to my text messages or e-mails on a long bus journey.  Just as well I can't see
the looks from other passangers but I know jthey would not understand it.  They
probably think it is some sort of walky talky for my visual impairment and of
course they would be right.  Will play around with the Talks.