[talks-uk] Re: BBC IPlayer for the N96

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:00:46 -0000

Probably not Paul.

  From: All formats
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:36 AM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: BBC IPlayer for the N96

  Thanks for that.

  I am talking particularly about the mobile version.

  I guess there isn't a mobile version of Webbie is there?

  Paul Hopkins - Manager

  (All Formats)

  Queen Alexandra College

  Court Oak Road

  Harborne

  BIRMINGHAM

  B17 9TG

  Tel:

  0121 428 5018

  Fax:

  0121 428 5048

  E-mail:

  allformats@xxxxxxxxx

  Web:

  www.allformats.org.uk

  Allformats - Braille, Audio, Digital and Large Print Resources for Access by
People with a Visual Impairment.

  *****

  Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

  This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may
be confidential or the subject of legal privilege.  If this email and its
attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on them,
nor must you retain them, copy them, distribute them or disclose their contents
to any other person.

  Please contact the sender immediately to notify them of the error.

  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate
to the official business of Queen Alexandra College shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.

  *****