[talks-uk] Re: Alternatives to Nokia

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:50:39 +0100

Aparently, there is a samsung which is meant to work with MA or MS but I'm not sure if it works with Talks. I remember seeing somewhere that there was one going to be released which would work with it but I'm not aware of any testing done to check on compatibility. I used to have a little samsung and wished I could have had talks on it! smiles.

The problems with the X700 basically was that the sound processor didn't seem to like sharing itself with talks. If I had a call, or a text, talks crashed quite spectacularly and the phone had to be restarted.

HTH

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>