[talks-uk] Re: Alternatives to Nokia

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:55:43 +0100

TALKS might be synthetic, but the comparison I was making with the RNIB's Oasis
phone which is far more synthetic. As for a non-Nokia phone, I was just
interested as the alternatives seem to be smaller handsets which is what I
would ideally like, but I might have to sacrifice this for a functional phone.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779