[talks-uk] Re: All opinions welcome

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:34:03 +0100

On a personal note, I like both handsets. The N73 is quite bulky though and
the E65 more of a slimline handset and it's a slider. It has a nice grip but
I did find some keys a bit fiddly, especially the TALKS key which was almost
set into the side of the handset and very hard to get at. The N73 is
chunkier as I said but despite many people talking about faults on it such
as crashes, I've had none of these and been using it for a couple of weeks
now. It's only drawback is perhaps that it is chunkier than the E65, not
much between them I'd say.

Barbara

T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779