[talks-uk] All opinions welcome

  • From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:07:29 +0100

A few weeks ago I asked opinions on the N95.  there was varying opinions on
the phone and these were of great value but as the upgrade would cost ?300
and I could do other things with that money I have decided to pass that one
by.  However, Vodafone can offer a free upgrade to the N73 or the E65.  I
would appreciate comments on these phones please.  I know the N73 has been
spoken of previously by others but since at that time I wasn't thinking
about that phone, I didn't read these posts.  Is the N73 superior in any way
to the 6680 which I have now?  What is the Keypad layout, what facilities
does it have etc?  What are it's negative qualities?  ?  I would also
appreciate the comments and experiences of others with the E65 but from what
the customer services girl was saying, it seems to be a more
business/professionally orientated phone.  All comments will be gratefully
received.  Walter.