[talks-uk] Re: All opinions welcome

  • From: "Walter Ramage" <wpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:33:47 +0100

Thank you Barbara.  I appreciate your comments and will take them into
account when making my mind up.  From what you have said, There doesn't seem
to be a kick in the rear end difference worth dumping the 6680 for the N73.
I have got to decide whether locking myself into an 18 month contract is
worth it for the N73 or E65.  I wouldn't want 2 phones, so thus far the only
advantage of getting the upgrade and locking myself into the contract seems
to be,  depending on which phone I liked best, to keep the N73 or E65 with
talks and sell my 6680 with Talks.  Or, just keep the 6680 and sell on as
new either the N73 or E65.  Decisions, decisions LOL.  Walter.