TalkSerotek: Re: Formatting U3

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:50:47 -0400

Richard, you wrote: It is okay to format the U3 drive. Just install SA on it again and

the license will work. You won't  lose a thing."

But if the drive is reformatted, I believe the U3 capabilities of that drive will be lost. If SA will still work, does this in fact mean that SA will work on any flash drive regardless of whether it is U3-compatible or not?

Craig

Richard Wells wrote:
Hello, Anything from non-contiguous drive letters to network security settings can prevent autorun. We would need to talk to you while at work to see if this could be remedied. It is okay to format the U3 drive. Just install SA on it again and the license will work. You won't lose a thing. Thanks