[tabi] Re: Fw: starmetro info

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:01:49 -0400

StarMetro is sending me the word by word descriptions later this week.  When
they do I will post it.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant
The Governor's Commission on Disabilities
4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950
Phone: (850) 487-3423
Fax: (850) 414-8908
Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://dms.myflorida.com/other_programs/governor_s_commission_on_disabilities
We serve those who serve Florida.
 Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card
visit: flddcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com.